The S&OP pulse check is a unique survey that provides new and different types of insights for S&OP practitioners. The S&OP pulse check started in 2010 and is this year in its 6th edition.
Thanks to everybody who has made the 2017 S&OP survey possible. Key insights this year are:
People & Culture
- Effective S&OP processes see more positive cultural change
- Mental Toughness supports effective S&OP
- Behaviours are not addressed enough in S&OP implementations
Process & Systems
- Integrating financial planning is now the main action in S&OP
- Managing the product portfolio remains underused
- 51% believes there is a lack of S&OP process & system innovation
- 64% believes there is a need for more S&OP standards
- People skills & resources is the main roadblock to implement S&OP
You can find the full report here
Enjoy the read and let me know what you think in the comments. I think there are enough thought starters!